3 июл. 2021 г.

The One with the Girl Who Hits Joey

Friends 5×15


Ross: Chandler! Chandler! I saw what you were doing through the window. I saw what you were doing to my sister, now, get out here!

Joey: Hey, hey, hey. I'm just talking here. He's the one doing your sister.

Phoebe: I brought you some housewarming gifts.
Ross: Oh.
Phoebe: Salt, so your life always has flavor.
Ross: Ah.
Phoebe: Bread, so you never go hungry.
Ross: Oh.
Phoebe: And a scented candle for the bathroom. Because, well, you know.

Chandler: Just tell me what I need to do to make things right.
Monica: What?
Chandler: That's what we do. I mess up, you tell me how to fix it and I do. And then, you know, you think I'm all cute again.

Monica: You know what? If you're too afraid to be in a real relationship... then don't be in one.

Chandler: Will you marry me?

Chandler: I'm doing this because I'm sorry?
Monica: Do you, um, really think the best reason to get married is because you're sorry?
Chandler: Oh, no, the best reason to get married is pregnancy.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий