2 июл. 2021 г.

The Beginning

Fear the Walking Dead 6×16


Morgan: ...we did our best. ... You see, the missile... Well, it's going to re-enter the atmosphere, and it's got multiple warheads. So this... this may be all the time that we have left. So you should use it. You should... You should make it mean something. You should give yourselves the ends that you wanted... even if it's not the one we all imagined.

Rollie: It's funny what you can get a "true believer" to spill when you pull 'em away from their leader.

Sarah: What's going on, kemosabe?
Rollie: Damn brakes just went out.
Sarah: You ever fix air brakes before, Rabbi? First time for everything.

Dwight: You alright?
Sherry: Why didn't we do this sooner? We could have had a place like this. Or a life like this. I mean, we could have tried. We found each other. We found each other! After everything... That doesn't just happen. But I couldn't get past the past. I wasted so much time. I wasted so much time just being pissed off, trying to fight the bad guys. But the bad guys always win. You and I have seen that, every time. Nothing that I did was going to change that. And all it did was cost me time with you.

Dwight: We can still have this life. Okay? Even if it's just for a couple of minutes.

Teddy: Well, I'm glad things went the way they did. Otherwise, I might never have met you.

Dakota: You were the first person that didn't look at me like I had something wrong with me. Didn't try and make me change. Told me that it was okay to be who I am.
Teddy: Yeah. Well, imagine, Sioux, if we found each other sooner...

John Dorie Sr.: You just have to believe that people are better than the way they act at their worst.

Howard: You like bourbon? Thurston's Reserve. 25 year. One of the oldest distilleries in Texas. It used to be, anyway.

Victor: It's complicated.
Howard: Not exactly time to be cryptic, my friend. Who are you? What are you doing up here? What happened out there?

Howard: I wish I'd met you sooner, friend. My name's Howard.
Victor: I'm Morgan. Morgan Jones.

Morgan: I'm sorry it has to end this way.
Grace: This is for the best.

Howard: Why are you laughing?
Victor: Because I'm alive. After everything I did, I'm still here.

Victor: I'm Victor Strand. I'm a man who has thrown men to the wolves when necessary. Who has not been afraid to cut the cord if I had to. I'm a backroom dealer, a grifter, a shark. Hell, I've cheated at chess when a back was turned. Again, and again, and again. Without fail. And, if the opportunity had presented itself...
Howard: Why?
Victor: Survival. I've done it all my life. And despite the critics, I'm still here. I come from nothing, my friend, and I know how to survive. And I've had to build and rebuild myself from the ground up, over and over and over again! Like a civilization.

Victor: We have a... great future behind us. We can take that future and rebuild. With art and books and music and... good bourbon. It feels like the dawning of a new day to me. How about you?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий