22 июл. 2021 г.

Sacrament

Mare of Easttown 1×7


Detective Mare Sheehan: Wherever you go after this... I hope they treat you better than we did.
Deacon Mark Burton: I don't have anywhere to go, Detective. Easttown is my home.
Detective Mare Sheehan: Yeah...

Detective Mare Sheehan: You know what? I'm fucking... I'm not gonna have this conversation if you're gonna take her side.
Helen Fahey: Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I... I... I'm always on your side. Even when I act like I'm not.

Helen Fahey: I'm sorry, Mare.
Detective Mare Sheehan: Well... I forgive you, Mom.
Helen Fahey: Good. Because I forgave myself a long time ago.

Richard Ryan: Did you have fun?
Detective Mare Sheehan: Yeah. Sure. As much fun as anyone can have at their ex-husband's wedding.

Mr. Carroll: You lost your son recently.... Does it get any easier?
Detective Mare Sheehan: No... But after a while, you learn to live with the unacceptable. And you realize that you still need to put food in the pantry, pay the electric bill, and wash the bedsheets. So... you sort of just find a way to live with it.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий