29 июл. 2021 г.

Nobody (2021)

Detective 1: Who the fuck are you?
Hutch Mansell: Me? I'm...

Charlie Williams: Now, there's nothing that turns out the lights right quick like a fucking bullet to the brain, man. So... take it.
Hutch Mansell: I don't want it.
Charlie Williams: It ain't a matter of want, Hutch. It's the principle of need. So, keep my sister safe, bro.

Tattoo Shop Owner: Who are you?
Hutch Mansell: I'm just a man... who's looking for someone.
Tattoo Shop Owner: Yeah, well, you probably shouldn't flash cheese like that around here, bro.
Hutch Mansell: There are three types of people who, as you say, "flash cheese": people who don't know any better, people who are seeking to intimidate, and people like me, who wish with every fiber of their being that someone would try to take it from them.
Veteran: Uh... Thank you for your service.
Hutch Mansell: You, too, old-timer.... So, any takers?

Hutch Mansell: They say God doesn't close one door without opening another. Please, God, open that door.

Hutch Mansell: Sorry about the mess.

Hutch Mansell: Hey, how about we all head to Italy this summer? We've always talked about going back.
Becca Mansell: Oh, I'd love that. But, um, can we afford it?
Hutch Mansell: I guess the real question is: Can we afford not to?

Hutch Mansell: I never met a Black Russian before.
Pavel: Yeah. I get that a lot.

Pavel: Who the hell are you?
Hutch Mansell: Nobody... Short story long, um, I used to be what they call an auditor for those three-letter agencies. An auditor, as in, uh... the last guy any organization wants to see at their door.

Becca Mansell: What is this?
Hutch Mansell: It is... what it is. This is me.

Yulian Kuznetsov: Mr. Mansell... Enjoying the meal?
Hutch Mansell: Oh. I came for the show.

Hutch Mansell: Everybody dies. Some sooner than others...
David Mansell: Okay, Hutchie. Just a bit excessive... but glorious.

Detective 1: Who the fuck are you?
Hutch Mansell: Me? Me, I'm... I'm nobody.
Detective 2: That's rich.
Detective 1: That ain't much of an answer.
Hutch Mansell: Trust me, it's answer enough.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий