13 июл. 2021 г.

Illusions

Mare of Easttown 1×5


Detective Mare Sheehan: Do you think there's a part of Mr. Carroll that's relieved?-- I'm just saying!
Helen Fahey: Jesus, Mare.
Detective Mare Sheehan: She seemed to drive him nuts all the time. You said as much yourself.
Helen Fahey: You're allowed to say that when a person's alive. After they die, everyone's a saint.
Detective Mare Sheehan: My life's a shitshow, Zabel. I'm about to lose custody of my grandson. I'm still working through unresolved issues from my son who killed himself. And, uh, my ex-husband basically lives in my backyard, so you're right, I don't know what you want, but... I'm sure it's not that.

Detective Mare Sheehan: Doing something great is overrated. 'Cause then people expect that from you... all the time. What they don't realize is you're just as screwed up as they are.

Detective Mare Sheehan: What was that for?
Detective Colin Zabel: How do you know what I want?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий