17 июл. 2021 г.

The One with the Ride Along

Friends 5×20


Chandler: Wow, that sandwich smells good.
Joey: Did I say you could smell it?
Chandler: I can't smell it?
Joey: Half the taste is in the smell. You're sucking up all the taste units.
Chandler: Okay, I'll give them back...

Ross: I'm Gary's partner.
Joey: When you say "partner," it doesn't sound cop. It sounds gay.
Ross: Um, jealous.

Monica: No. Oh, no, no. God, no. He should not get back with her. I know that, you know that. Even Ross knows that.
Rachel: But we have no right to erase his message.
Monica: Look, I'm his sister and I love him. I don't want to see him get hurt. Doesn't that give me the right to control... Help him?
Rachel: He's not the one who needs help...

Joey: In fact, to prove how much you mean to me... Here.
Chandler: Thanks.
Joey: Easy, it's not a hot dog!.. How good is that?
Chandler: Oh, yeah.
Joey: See?..
Chandler: What are you doing?! You're showing me how much I mean to you!
Joey: With a bite! Jeez.

Rachel: That was a good thing that I told you, right?
Ross: Yeah. Yes. Of course.
Rachel: Okay, thank you. Thank you. Because... I'm gonna tell Monica I was right. Because she didn't want... Not important. Point is, I was right. Your decision. Okay? I was right. Your decision.

Phoebe: You all know I'm a pacifist, so I'm not interested in war in any way. But when the revolution comes, I'll have to destroy you all. Not you, Joey.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий