4 июл. 2021 г.

The One with the Cop

Friends 5×16


Ross: Not that it's any of your business, but we did go out.
The Salesman: Really? You two?
Ross: Yeah. Rach?
Rachel: I don't want to do this now. I'm carrying a heavy couch.
Ross: Then tell him quickly.
Rachel: Fine. We went out.
Ross: Not only did we go out... we did it 298 times!
Rachel: Ross! Oh, my... Ugh, you kept count? You are such a loser!
Ross: A loser you did it with 298 times!

Joey: All right. There is something. I, uh... I kind of had a dream-- But I don't want to talk about it!
Chandler: Oh, whoa. What if Martin Luther King had said that? I kind of have a dream. I don't want to talk about it.

Phoebe: I can't believe he found me!
Joey: Are you going to go to jail?
Phoebe: If I'm going down, you guys are going down with me. Harboring a fugitive? That's one-to-three years minimum. Good luck, Chandler.

Phoebe: You can arrest me, but you'll never make it stick and you know it!

Gary: Ever since you flashed my badge at me, I kind of can't stop thinking about you. You're the prettiest fake undercover whore I've ever seen.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий