25 июл. 2021 г.

The One with Joey's Big Break

Friends 5×22


Dr. Miller: Hi, Rachel, I'm Dr. Miller. Monica told me you were a little nervous, but everything's gonna be just fine.
Rachel: So we're done then.
Dr. Miller: Almost, but first we gotta start.

Dr. Miller: This is the glaucoma test. Sit down.
Rachel: Uh-huh.
Dr. Miller: Okay. Put your chin here.
Rachel: Mm-hm.
Dr. Miller: Now, you'll feel a small puff of air in each eye.
Rachel: Uh, a what?!
Dr. Miller: A small puff of air...

Ross: Pheebs, are you mad at me or something? Because if you are, please tell me what it is I did.
Phoebe: Well, if you don't know, I can't help you.
Ross: Well, I don't know.
Phoebe: Well, I can't help you.
Ross: Okay, well, whatever it is, I am very, very sorry. Okay?
Phoebe: Apology accepted.

Ross: Phoebe, come on, will you please tell me what it is that made you so mad at me?
Phoebe: I don't know. I don't remember.
Ross: Well, if you can't remember, can't we just forget about this?
Phoebe: Oh, no. I am mad at you. I know that much.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий