23 июл. 2021 г.

The One with the Ball

Friends 5×21


Ross: Oh, my God. What is it?
Joey: What the hell is that?
Rachel: It's a cat.
Joey: That is not a cat.
Rachel: Yes, it is.
Ross: Why is it inside out?

Ross: How much did you pay for that?
Rachel: Well, it was a little extravagant, but I got a good deal.
Ross: Yeah, how much?
Rachel: Thousand bucks.
Ross: On a cat?!
Joey: It's not a cat.

Chandler: Um, are you crazy? Are you insane? If you live with Phoebe, you two are gonna be, you know, living together.
Gary: Yeah, I considered that. I just know it'd make me happy.
Chandler: Heh. You mean scared.
Gary: No, I mean happy.
Chandler: Scared happy?
Gary: Chandler, what are you doing?
Chandler: I'm trying to open your eyes, my man. Don't you see? If you live with Phoebe, she is always gonna be there. You're gonna get home, she's there. You go to bed, she's there. You wake up and oh, yes, she's there.
Gary: I know. I can't wait.
Chandler: Were your parents happy or something?
Gary: Listen, Chandler, the way I see it... I was lucky enough to find someone that I really love. I just wanna be around her as much as I can.
Chandler: Wow, you know, when you say it, it doesn't sound so scary.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий