23 июл. 2021 г.

Resting Devil Face

Lucifer 5×11


Amenadiel: What? Dad said he was fine.
Lucifer: The creator of the universe glitching is the literal opposite of fine.

God: I told you. I'm here to help.
Lucifer: I don't need your help, Dad. Not with the plumbing, not with the feng shui of the penthouse, not with the soda dispenser that started miraculously pumping Pinot Noir! Just take a rest. It must be the seventh day somewhere.

Lucifer: No. No, no, no. Moses wouldn't want this much face time. Ugh, sorry, Detective, I need to extinguish a burning bush.

Dan: Hey. Mister, uh, God. Listen, um... I'm sorry that I slept with your wife. I didn't know she was married at the time. I swear to... well, to you, I guess.

Lucifer: What do you mean you've made yourself human?!
God: You were worried about my powers glitching. So I put them aside, temporarily. Check it out. Your old man is just a regular dude.

God: Oh, uh, Lucifer, you still there?
Lucifer: Regretfully, yes.
God: Wow! Did you know that when humans close their eyes they can't see anything? I mean, total darkness. But you open these babies and bam! Let there be light.

Chloe: Well, actually, now that your dad is here, maybe he can help. So, you are all-seeing and all-knowing, yes? So, whodunnit?
God: For once, I actually don't know. I made myself human. Isn't that exciting?

Lucifer: Miss Lopez, this is my father. Dad, Miss Lopez.
Ella: Your dad? Oh, my God! It's so amazing to meet you.
God: Oh, you too! And I just wanna thank you for all the support. It hasn't gone unnoticed.

Dan: You're a demon. What's Hell like?
Mazikeen: Oh, Hell is awesome...
Dan: Really?
Mazikeen: Yeah...
Dan: That's a relief.
Mazikeen: The pain, torture, the screams of doomed souls, begging for the sweet release of a death that will never come... Oh, you mean for you. Yeah, Hell's gonna suck, bro. Anyway, at least you have a soul to damn. Unlike me... Thanks for the reminder, Dan.

God: No. I'm sorry, this is just so exciting. I have literally no idea what she's gonna say next.

Lucifer: You won't be trying anything. We're dropping you off at the penthouse on the way. As the Spanish like to say, vaya con... you.

Dan: Okay, the perimeter's set. Our guy's all mic-ed up, and he's heading into the buy. And by "our guy," I mean Lucifer. The Devil. Who we work with. Are you sure we should send him in there alone?
Chloe: Well, Lucifer's invincible now, so what could go wrong?

Linda: I don't have to trick you. See, a therapist is kind of like a detective. I can just look at your actions and figure out how you're feeling from there. Like for example, sometimes when we're really upset with someone we love, we can get scared of expressing that feeling or even admitting it to ourselves. It's called denial.

Linda: The thing is, when we try to stuff those feelings down too far, we may wind up lashing out at someone else. Someone who isn't even important to us.

Trixie: So if I did have denial, how would I cure it?
Linda: Well, if I were you, I might try to be my own detective. I'd look deep down inside my heart to find out who I was really mad at. And then I'd tell that person how I was feeling.
Trixie: Even if it might hurt them?
Linda: Even if it might hurt them.

God: Unfortunately, I don't have my powers with me right now. But I'm sure everything will turn out just fine.
Lucifer: That's what you said about the bloody dinosaurs!
God: Don't you dare take that tone with me! I giveth, and I'm not afraid to taketh away.

Lucifer: No one lays hands on my father!

Chloe: What happened?
Lucifer: Oh, just prevented GI Jane here from pulling a Nietzsche.

God: Your face, Lucifer. The one you used in Hell. In person, it really is quite intense.
Lucifer: Are you seriously about to critique the way I looked while saving your life? Because if so, pardon my resting devil face!
God: Why did you choose that face? Deep down, that face is how you see yourself.

Lucifer: Oh! Oh. I'm afraid I won't be able to come. It appears that my father has gone missing.
Chloe: God has gone missing?
Lucifer: No, I'm sure it'll be fine. He's probably gone to that doughnut shop he likes or decided to relive the glory days of creation at the zoo.

God: As a father, I tried to give my children just the right amount of free will... the right amount of responsibility, consequence. Looking back at how I raised Lucifer... Hmm, I'm not sure I got it all right.
Trixie: I've never been a parent before, but it seems like a tough job.
God: Hmm. I've never been a kid. But I bet that's not so easy either.

Dan: Yo.
Mazikeen: What's up?
Dan: Rough day?
Mazikeen: Couldn't kill God. You?
Dan: I think... God killed me... We're gonna need more drinks.

God: The funny thing about miracles... is they happen every day.

Trixie: Denial. It happens to the best of us.

God: I think it's time... Time for me to retire.

——
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий