3 июл. 2021 г.

Progress

The Handmaid's Tale 4×9


June Osborn: How? How do we do that from here?

Commander Lawrence: Hello, June Osborn. And hello, Canada.

Commander Lawrence: Again with this?
June Osborn: She's my daughter.
Commander Lawrence: Yeah, and you're Mother of the Year.

Commander Lawrence: Just leave the poor kid alone.
June Osborn: She needs to be with me and her father.
Commander Lawrence: Does she? Honestly. Does she, June? She has a lovely home...
June Osborn: That is not her home!
Commander Lawrence: It's all she knows. You wanna rip her out of there?
June Osborn: No one will love her like we do.
Commander Lawrence: Your love fucks people up. You're a fountain of heartache and trouble.

Commander Lawrence: The Americans don't have a pot to piss in. They still think they can boss around the Canadians. No, you have to do better.

Commander Lawrence: Come on. That's how you negotiate? The June I know would bargain, at least, to save her daughter. Say, five of those kids for Hannah?
June Osborn: ... I can't. No.
Commander Lawrence: Wow. You've gone soft in Toronto. Must be all that maple syrup.

Commander Lawrence: June, you're free. You're free. Try to be grateful for that and move on... If you can.

Waterford: Well, God has a plan for us. You must carry on, raise our boy. Spread the Lord's word. Yeah, they're ready to listen. The world should hear your voice again. Write a book. You've done it before.

Aunt Lydia: Any family would be blessed to have Janine! She has given two beautiful children to Gilead!

Lucas Bankole: So, what do you think?
June Osborn: ... I think we have to try everything.
Lucas Bankole: Yeah.
June Osborn: For Hannah.
Lucas Bankole: For Hannah.

Esther: Go on and call your Aunt friends. I don't care what they do to me.
Janine: Yes, you do. They're not going to let you die. They will keep hurting you, again and again, until you do what they say! That is their job!... It's no big deal. You just have to eat.

Janine: You need to stay alive so you can be here when things get better. I'll come back. And I'll keep coming back until you eat. And when you do, I'll tell Aunt Lydia, and then she'll let you go outside. It's a really nice day.

June: So, how... How's it all going down there in Gilead?
Nick: Hanging in there.
June: Poor choice of words.

Nick: Hey, June... Try and be happy.
June: Yeah... You, too.

Serena: Naomi said, "Come back to Gilead". As if I wouldn't face retribution. They'd send me to The Colonies. They could make me a Handmaid...

Waterford: Have faith.

Aunt Lydia: Blessed be the fruit.
Esther: ... May the Lord open.
Aunt Lydia: I hope you enjoyed your meal?
Esther: Yes... I am grateful to the Lord for His bounty, Aunt Lydia.
Aunt Lydia: Praise be.

June Osborn: I will kill you! I will kill you!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий