4 июл. 2021 г.

Tom Clancy's Without Remorse (2021)

Karen Greer: The director considers the score even. She feels, uh, it’s unnecessary to poke the bear any further.

Secretary Clay: Has it occurred to you that John Kelly perhaps has done something we can’t? He shook a tree that needed shaking. So... let’s see who else falls out.

John Kelly: I spent half my life playing that game. I’m the one that went to hell and did their dirty work. We served a country that didn’t love us back. Because we believed in what it could be. We fought for what America could be. But they crossed a line. ... That contract is broken. They’re gonna play by my rules now. I’ll show them what a pawn can do to a king.

John Kelly: I think I’ve shown that I’m willing to go further than anyone to get the job done. Consider what I did in Dulles as an audition... Sir, if this guy’s as bad as he says he is, then you need somebody like me. And there’s nobody like me.

John Kelly: Pawns could never kill a king.

Secretary Clay: You know who won World War II? It wasn’t the generals or the admirals. It was the economists. More tanks, planes, ships. And all that spending lifted this entire nation out of poverty. Freed the world from tyranny. A big country needs big enemies. The best enemy we ever had was the Soviet Union. Our fear of them unified our people. Gave us purpose. ... The problem today is half this country thinks the other half is its enemy because they have no one else to fight.

Karen Greer: I know you’re dead and all now, but don’t be a stranger.

John Kelly: I put together some thoughts. A multinational counterterrorist team, made up of U.S., U.K., hand-selected NATO personnel, with the full support of their national intelligence services.
Robert Ritter: And who’s gonna run that kind of thing?
John Kelly: I will. .... Calling it Rainbow.
Robert Ritter: Why is that?
John Kelly: It’s personal.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий