13 июл. 2021 г.

Logan Lucky (2017)

Jimmy Logan: See, I don't like people tellin' me what to do, like, "Answer the phone."

Max Chilblain: So, brothers, eh? You know, it's funny. With your bad leg and his missin' an arm, excuse me, hand... it's like the two of you almost add up to one normal person.

Clyde Logan: My life of crime is over. But you did make breakfast this morning. Even burned the bacon like I like and you hate. I also saw you have some sort of robbery "to do" list. Now, I know this attempt to be organized is a big step for you. So go.

Jimmy Logan: ... So we just need you to blow her open.
Joe Bang: Yeah, I got five months to go in here. I should probably lay low a bit before doin' a job.
Jimmy Logan: This has to happen in five weeks.
Joe Bang: I am in-car-cer-ra-ted.
Jimmy Logan: Yeah, we got a plan to get you out.
Joe Bang: As in, break me out?
Jimmy Logan: Yep.
Joe Bang: In the middle of the night?
Jimmy Logan: No. Afternoon. It's a day job.
Joe Bang: You're gonna get me out of here in broad daylight, do the job, and then get me back in here before anyone notices?
Jimmy Logan: Yep.
Joe Bang: You Logans must be as simple-minded as people say.
Clyde Logan: People say that? Who?

Mellie Logan: I see there's still a lot of your rules up there.
Jimmy Logan: So?
Mellie Logan: Just, have you thought about "having a backup plan", or what we're gonna do the first time "shit happens"? Let alone the second time...

Warden: Now I got your napkin of demands here of what you want for peaceful surrender and the safe release of my guards you're holding captive. As warden, I can, uh, approve buying a copy of A Dance With Dragons for the prison library, to go up on the Game of Thrones shelf... Now, the only problem is that, uh, The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring have yet to be published, so those aren't available. Well, I can't do anything about what I can't control.
Naaman: That is total bullshit! George R.R. Martin was supposed to deliver The Winds of Winter to his publisher over two years ago. I know that was the original deadline. That's what it says here.
Warden: But I'm reading to you from the Wikipedia page. It also says that Martin had a grueling promotion schedule or something, and it's interfered with his writing schedule. He's failed to complete The Winds of Winter.
Naaman: That don't make no sense. Those two guys who transferred in from Federal last month knew about all the new stuff with the hot chick and her dragons.
Warden: No. I'm telling you, I believe those two inmates had that information from watching the TV series. Again, I'm reading to you. The series has jumped ahead! It's no longer following the books!

Jimmy Logan: No. No, hold on. That's it? That's a plastic bag, bleach pens, fake salt and gummy bears. That's our bomb?
Joe Bang: Don't call it a bomb. Now, how many yards away is the vault?
Jimmy Logan: About 20 yards. I don't know, maybe 30.
Joe Bang: Is it 20 or is it 30? We are dealing with science here.
Jimmy Logan: I guess when I saw that gummy bears is our secret ingredient to our bo... our explosive device, that I wasn't thinking about science!
Joe Bang: Now, you said yourself we couldn't bring in normal explosives 'cause of the security! Now, to make our bang, we need potassium chlorate. Bleach pens is pure sodium hypochlorite. Combined with the potassium chloride in the salt substitute, we have created an equal exchange of ions. Sugar, plus potassium chlorate yields... two gasses and a solid. Now, you throw in some heat, you get energy. Energy means light, explosion, or, as I like to call it... the Joe Bang. What? You thought I was going to use a stick of dynamite or something?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий