30 июл. 2021 г.

The One in Vegas: Part 1

Friends 5×23


Phoebe: So far, is this trip to Las Vegas better or worse than the trip to London?
Monica: So far, it's pretty much the same, Pheebs.
Phoebe: What about after I give you these candies?
Chandler: I guess it's a little better now.
Phoebe: Ha, ha. Las Vegas, 1. London, 0.

Ross: May I come in?
Rachel: Uh, yeah, if you want to.
Ross: Do you want me to?
Rachel: Yeah, sure?
Ross: So do I.

Ross: Okay, Rach, before anything happens... I wanna lay down a couple of ground rules. This is just about tonight. I won't go through with this if it'll raise the question of "us." I just want this to be... about what it is.
Rachel: And, um... what is that, Ross?
Ross: The physical act of love.

Phoebe: This place is much better than London! A lady dressed like Cleopatra gave me this. Ninety-nine cent steak and lobster dinner. Huh.
Chandler: You don't eat animals.
Phoebe: For ninety-nine cents I'd eat you.

Rachel: Okay, um, Ross? I'm a little warm, so I'm gonna be taking off my sweater. Now, I'm just letting you know... this is not an invitation to the physical act of love.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий