11 июл. 2021 г.

Poor Sisyphus

Mare of Easttown 1×4


Helen Fahey: My God, Marianne. I... I... I don't know what the hell to say. Oh, wait. It just came to me. That was stupid! Goddamn idiotic! You're a complete smacked-ass for doing that.
Detective Mare Sheehan: Thanks, Mom.

Detective Mare Sheehan: Let the healing begin...

Richard Ryan: You ever give yourself a break? I mean, do you ever just get to take time for yourself?

Helen Fahey: Mare, will you...
Detective Mare Sheehan: Don't say it, Mom. Just don't.
Helen Fahey: Don't say what?
Detective Mare Sheehan: Don't try and stop me from going out and doing my job, okay?
Helen Fahey: Mare.
Detective Mare Sheehan: Before you tell me this is a bad idea, have I ever listened to a thing you told me?
Helen Fahey: I just wanted you to get the popcorn out of the microwave before you leave.
Detective Mare Sheehan: Oh.

Detective Mare Sheehan: Are you asking me on a date, Zabel?
Detective Colin Zabel: I'm only asking if the answer is yes.

Detective Mare Sheehan: You all right? I'm supposed to check on you. Doctor's orders. Make sure you're not getting any worse. Are you?
Helen Fahey: I don't feel any worse then I usually do.
Detective Mare Sheehan: Good enough for me.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий