6 июл. 2021 г.

Last Night of the Proms

Inside No. 9 6×6


Brian: Music is analogue. Needs a range of frequencies. You lose so much compressing it into one of those little boxes.
Oliver: Little boxes?
Brian: iPods or whatever.
Oliver: Shut up, Dad. No-one cares.

Penny: Well, if you've come here to molest me, that's just too bad - my husband's in the other room. Although the sound is very loud, so he probably wouldn't hear anything. I'm Penny.

Dawn: I think it's scandalous they let so many in this year.
Brian: What? Flags or foreigners?
Dawn: The flags! It's like bloomin' Eurovision at times. It's supposed to be an English concert for English people.
Oliver: BRITISH people, Auntie Dawn.
Mick: Aye, let's not forget the wee Scots folk out there! And the Welsh as well, boyo. They've got damn fine singing voices! Oh, I went a bit Pakistani there, didn't I?

Mick: Boris! What have you done? Naughty dog! Naughty!

Dawn: ♪ Rule, Britannia! ♪
     ♪ Britannia, rules the waves ♪
     ♪ Britons never ever, ♪
     ♪ ever shall be slaves ♪
     ♪ Rule, Britannia! ♪
     ♪ Britannia, rules the waves... ♪

Brian: It's "Rule", not "Rules"! Rule, comma, Britannia, exclamation mark, Britannia, comma, rule the waves. It's an exhortation. It's not a statement of fact!

Penny: I told you, I've never seen him...
Dawn: What?
Penny: I denied him three times!... Oh, my Lord! I'm so sorry! I am so, so sorry!

Penny: Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий