17 июл. 2021 г.

Stag

Ozark 2×4


Sam Dermody: Well, I don't want to be a "no" person without hearing the offer first.
Wendy Byrde: As you say, "no" people miss out.

Rachel: I guess people are entitled to a change of heart. Like, at first, I thought you and your husband were cool. And now I think you're pieces of shit.

Wyatt Langmore: I don't understand why people tell you someone's "in a better place" when they die. That's bullshit. People should just shake your hand and say, "It fucking sucks." You know? What else is there to say when someone dies, you know? It just fucking sucks.

Buddy Dieker: Anyone who says they have no regrets is saying, "I'm an asshole."

Buddy Dieker: For the record, literature frees the mind, but smut tethers you to the earth, and don't you forget it.

Mason Young: The wage of sin is death. Remember that.

Buddy Dieker: Stop.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Hmm?
Buddy Dieker: Analyzing. You're exhausting.

Roy Petty: Good morning...


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий