7 июл. 2021 г.

The One with Rachel's Inadvertent Kiss

Friends 5×17


Monica: She is pretty, huh?
Joey: Tell me about it, huh? Oh, no, no. No, no! I'm not with her. Oh, that's just Monica. Blah!

Phoebe: I love the beginning parts of relationships, you know? You can't keep your hands off each other.
Monica: I know. It is the best. Ha, ha.
Phoebe: Ha, ha. God, how long did that last for you and Chandler?
Monica: What? It's still going on.
Phoebe: Come on, seriously. When did it end?
Monica: I am serious. We're all over each other all the time.
Phoebe: Okay, you know where you are better than I do. I was just curious.
Monica: Why don't you just calm down, Phoebe, all right? Get all your facts before you tell everybody you're the only hot couple!
Phoebe: God, I woke the beast. Um... I was wrong obviously. I just misspoke. It's okay.
Monica: Well, it is okay. I mean... As long as you know Chandler and I are also hot and fiery. I mean, just as hot as you. I mean, our flame... Whoo! It is on fire!

Joey: Uh... Do you happen to have a hot girl in there?

Monica: We have got to beat them!
Chandler: Why?
Monica: Because Gary and Phoebe think they're a hotter couple than we are.
Chandler: Oh! So?
Monica: So? So we've gotta go have a lot of sex and prove them wrong!
Chandler: You have got to stop this competitive thing. It's crazy. Just to impress Gary and Phoebe... you want me to go upstairs and have sex over and over... and I'm saying no to this why? Get your coat!

Chandler: That was amazing.
Monica: We are the hottest, huh?
Chandler: No one is hotter than we are.
Monica: We're the best.
Chandler: No, you're the best.
Monica: Aw. No, you're the best.
Chandler: No, you're the best.
Monica: I am the best.

Rachel: Well, first, I would like to start by apologizing for kissing you... and, uh, for yelling at you.
Mr. Zelner: Fair enough.

Rachel: You're probably going to hire one of the people who, uh... Who did... Who did not, um, ahem... yell at you and storm out. And I think that's a big mistake. And here's why.
     I made a huge fool of myself, and I came back. That shows courage.
     When I thought you wanted sex in exchange for this job, I said no. That shows integrity.
     And I was not afraid to stand up for myself... and that shows courage. Okay, ahem. Now, I know that I've already said courage... but you've got to have courage.
     And, um, finally... when I thought you were making sexual advances in the workplace... I said no, and I was not litigious.
     So there you go. You got courage... you got integrity, you got courage again... and not litigious.

Monica: Hi, Chandler.
Chandler: Monica, this is the men's room... Isn't it?
Monica: Yes, it is. But see, I've always found the men's bathroom very sexual. Haven't you?
Chandler: No. And if I did, I don't think we'd be going out.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий