18 июл. 2021 г.

Welcome Aliens

Resident Alien 1×9


Asta Twelvetrees: Jesus, can you just put a sock on it?
Harry Vanderspeigle: It likes the fresh air. Also, it's not a thing. It is a leg. You are leg-shaming me.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Please be careful. Do not press the black button. I'm not ready... to radio my people yet.
Asta Twelvetrees: This black button?

Max Hawthorne: Don't worry. She's not gonna tell anyone. She swore to Allah.
Harry Vanderspeigle: Allah knows?! How many people have you told?

Sahar: Must be the government. That means they're after you. It could be any of the agencies. But it's probably "Men in Black." It's a top-secret agency that monitors alien activity on Earth.
Max Hawthorne: But they don't always wear black, and they're not only men.
Harry Vanderspeigle: Then why do they call them "Men in Black"?
Sahar: Because it's cooler than calling them "People in Clothes." It's pretty obvious.

Sahar: Have you tried the hardware store? They have everything. My dad even bought a pair of pajamas there.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Are they supposed to be me? My people are not a costume.
Asta Twelvetrees: Welcome to my life.

Asta Twelvetrees: Kind of cool that I'm here with an actual alien. I feel special.
Harry Vanderspeigle: You're not special. You're common.
Asta Twelvetrees: That's oddly less offensive now that I know you're from outer space.

Chief: I heard what you said up there. It was very touching. But you should be careful.
Asta Twelvetrees: What do you mean?
Chief: For all you know, your alien is a Christopher Columbus of the sky...

Harry Vanderspeigle: There are no monsters. Beings do what needs to be done in order to survive.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий