15 июл. 2021 г.

The Kominsky Method 3×4


Sandy Kominsky: Can you believe this? Hundred-thousand-dollar car, in the slow lane, under the speed limit. It's how drunks drive when there's a cop behind them.

Sandy Kominsky: If you spend one more penny of Mindy's inheritance, I'm gonna kill you.
Martin Schneider: Very funny.
Sandy Kominsky: You need to know I'm willing to die in prison.

Sandy Kominsky: It'll happen in your sleep, you know. You won't wake up.

Sandy Kominsky: There are worse things than murder.
Martin Schneider: Like what?
Sandy Kominsky: I can call your mother.

Sandy Kominsky: Oh, the nights I laid awake wishing you dead...
Roz: I never wanted that for you.
Sandy Kominsky: No?
Roz: Oh, no. Dead is dead. I wanted you to suffer.

Sandy Kominsky: I... I can't believe I'm negotiating against myself, but why don't you want a big name? I mean, De Niro, Pacino, Eastwood?
Barry Levinson: Mmm, too familiar.
Sandy Kominsky: Turned you down, huh?
Barry Levinson: Mm-hmm. But I gotta be honest with you. I love the idea, no disrespect, of going with a complete unknown, someone the audience has never seen before.

Roz: Do I need to explain to you what salt does to your body?
Sandy Kominsky: Yeah, why don't you?
Roz: All right. It causes the body to hold on to more water, which raises the blood pressure, which puts more strain on the kidneys, the heart, arteries, and the brain. And, for a man of your age, is the kiss of death.
Sandy Kominsky: That's pretty scary.
Roz: Yes, it is.
Sandy Kominsky: Now, would you please pass me the salt?

Roz: Sandy, I never thought much of you as a human being, but I never doubted you as an actor.

Roz: Oh, I remember the first time I ever saw you on stage. I was absolutely smitten.
Sandy Kominsky: Shakespeare in the Park?
Roz: Othello in blackface.
Sandy Kominsky: Oh! I'd like to say it was a more innocent time, but it may have just been more stupid.

Roz: He was a bad husband, but he gave good head.
Martin Schneider: All right.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий