19 июл. 2021 г.

Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

Arthur Curry: Dressed like a bat... You're out of your mind, Bruce Wayne.

Wonder Woman: You can be anything you want to be.

Queen Hippolyta: Evil does not sleep. It waits.

Steppenwolf: Defenders... They have failed 100,000 worlds. They always fail.

Steppenwolf: I've come to enlighten you to the great darkness. I will bathe in your fear.

Queen Hippolyta: We have to light the ancient warning fire.
Philippus: The fire has not burned for 5,000 years. Men won't know what it means.
Queen Hippolyta: Men won't. She will.

Steppenwolf: It's toxic. That's good.

Steppenwolf: The Unity will be formed. This world will join the others. He will be pleased. He will see my worth again.

Diana Prince: He said he'll fight with us?
Bruce Wayne: More or less.
Diana Prince: More more or more less?
Bruce Wayne: Probably more less.
Diana Prince: He said no?
Bruce Wayne: He said no.

Bruce Wayne: I know you have abilities. I just don't know what they are.
Barry Allen: My special skills include viola, web design, fluent in sign language, gorilla sign language.
Bruce Wayne: Silica-based sand quartz fabric. Abrasion resistant, heat resistant.
Barry Allen: Uh, yeah, I do competitive ice dancing.
Bruce Wayne: It's what they use on the space shuttle to prevent it from burning up on re-entry.
Barry Allen: I do very competitive ice dancing.

Bruce Wayne: So, you're fast.
Barry Allen: That feels like an oversimplification.

Bruce Wayne: I'm putting together a team. People with special abilities. You see, I believe enemies are coming--
Barry Allen: Stop right there. I'm in.
Bruce Wayne: You are? Just like that?
Barry Allen: Yeah. I need friends.

Bruce Wayne: I'll tell you on the plane.
Barry Allen: Plane? What are your superpowers again?
Bruce Wayne: I'm rich.

The Flash: Is there... Is there a plan? Either of you?

Cyborg: I heard about you. Didn't think you were real.
Batman: I'm real when it's useful.

The Flash: I know we're all thinking the same thing right now. Who's gonna say it? I'm not gonna say it.

Arthur Curry: The dead are dead.
Diana Prince: The box brought Victor back.
Arthur Curry: Victor wasn't dead. Life is either one or zero. It's to be or not to be. Not both.

Barry Allen: Wonder Woman... What do you think, man? You think she'd ever go for a younger guy?
Victor Stone: She's 5,000 years old, Barry. Every guy's a younger guy.

Steppenwolf: So begins the end...

Wonder Woman: What is it?
Batman: Uh... I had a dream, like, I don't know, almost like a premonition. It was the end of the world and Barry Allen was right here and he said to me, "Lois Lane is the key."
Wonder Woman: She is... to Superman. Every heart has one.
Batman: I think it's something more. Something darker.

Steppenwolf: For Darkseid!
Superman: Not impressed.

Clark Kent: "Thank you" is not enough for what you did.
Bruce Wayne: I just undid a mistake, that's all.

Clark Kent: How did you get the house back from the bank?
Bruce Wayne: I bought the bank.

Bruce Wayne: I understand how you feel, Mera.
Mera: You have no idea how I feel!
Bruce Wayne: But we have to stick to the plan to have any chance to make this right.
Mera: Who have you ever loved?
The Joker: Au contraire, my little fish stick. He knows exactly what it's like to lose someone he loves. You know, like, uh, a father, like a mother...
Bruce Wayne: Be very careful with the next thing you say.
The Joker: Like an adopted son. Isn't that right, Batman? Maybe, in a way, that smelly old flounder is right. Because... How many can die in your arms before you grow numb to death?
Bruce Wayne: That's not very careful.
The Joker: And how many dead eyes can you look into before you die inside yourself?

Bruce Wayne: I've been dead inside a long time, but even I have a limit. And if you cross that line, I swear to God, I will...
The Joker: Before what, Bruce? Kill me? You won't kill me. I'm your best friend. Besides, who's gonna give you a reach-around? Anyway, you need me. You need me to help you undo this world you created by letting her die... Poor Lois. How she suffered so! I often wonder how many alternate timelines do you destroy the world because... frankly, you don't have the cojones to die yourself. Hmm?... So, as usual, I'll be the bigger man. A truce, Bruce. As long as you have this card, a truce. But all you have to do is tear it in half and I'm happy to discuss with you in any way you like, why you sent the Boy Wonder to do a man's job?
Bruce Wayne: You know, it's funny that you would talk about people who died in my arms because when I held Harley Quinn and she was bleeding and dying, she begged me with her last breath that when I killed you, and make no mistake, I will fucking kill you... that I'd do it slow. I'm gonna honor that promise.
The Joker: ....... Oh. You're good. You almost had me.


++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий