1 авг. 2021 г.

They Made Me a Killer

Why Women Kill 2×5


Harriet Fillcot: And always remember that. Remember... only the best sons send their mothers to heaven.
Rita Castillo: Everywhere I turn, lately, people are trying to humiliate me. So I've been forced to wreak a little havoc. Get a bit of revenge.
Isabel: What do you want revenge for? You've got a fur coat, a fancy car. Most people would kill for your life.
Rita Castillo: I'm looking for sympathy, Isabel, not perspective.

Rita Castillo: She was blonde and... heavyset. Some might use the word "fat," but I don't like to be cruel.

Alma Fillcot: I'm surprised she'd do such a thing.
Dee Fillcot: But not that I would?
Alma Fillcot: Oh, well, you're not married. I mean, shame on you and all that, but we're talking about Rita!

Dee Fillcot: You would forgive Rita? After everything she's done to you?
Alma Fillcot: What does Proverbs say? "If thy enemy be hungry, give her food to eat. If she thirsts, give her water to drink. For thou shalt heap hot coals upon her head, and the Lord will reward thee." This is why I love the Bible!

Bertram Fillcot: Do you recall what you said to me? You said, "God will forgive those who relieve the suffering of others." I've always remembered that.

Rita Castillo: I don't want your admiration. I want your fear. And now that I have it, get the hell out of my house.

Timothy Keegan: You've got to stop this madness. Bertram, promise me.
Bertram Fillcot: I'm trying, but it's hard.
Timothy Keegan: What's hard? You get up. You go to work. You don't kill. You come home.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий