23 авг. 2021 г.

The One That Could Have Been, Part I

Friends 6×15


Joey: All right, here's a list of things for you to do today. This is gonna be so great. Thank you so much. I gotta go to work. I'm delivering twins, but only one of them is mine.
Chandler: "Drop off my dry cleaning. Pick up my vitamins." Teach me how to spell vitamins. "Wear in my new jeans."
Monica: You realize what you are, don't you?
Chandler: What?
Monica: You're his bitch.

Monica: Honey, a heart attack is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
Chandler: I always thought it was nature's way of telling you to die. Heh. You're not gonna die. I mean, you are going to die, but you're not gonna die today. I wish I was dead.

Phoebe: How long has it been since you've had sex?
Ross: Well, last weekend...
Phoebe: That's not so bad.
Ross: ...will be two months... since I stopped trying.

Joey: Why? Why can't the world stop turning? Just for a moment. Just for us.
Rachel: Isn't that a line from the show?
Joey: Uh, yeah, but, uh... I may have said those things before, but... I never truly meant them until now.
Rachel: That's a line from the show too!
Joey: Okay, you watch too much TV.

Monica: It's none of my business, but aren't you married?
Rachel: Yeah. I wish we could just not be married for a little bit. You know, I just wish we could be, like, on a break.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий