29 авг. 2021 г.

The One with Joey's Fridge

Friends 6×19


Monica: What kind of guy are you looking for?
Rachel: Someone that has his own tux or the ability to rent a tux.
Chandler: So he has to be a male who has at least $50.

Chandler: Well, you don't look good, Joe...
Joey: Well, the fridge broke, so I had to eat everything. Cold cuts, ice cream, limes. Hey, what was in that brown jar?

Joey: Ahem, so, anyway, how do you want to pay me?
Chandler: ... Is this a service you're providing me?
Joey: No, for my new fridge. For our new fridge.
Chandler: Our new fridge? I don't live here anymore!
Joey: So what? Look, okay, suppose we were a, uh, divorced couple.
Chandler: Uh-huh.
Joey: And I got custody of the kid. Right? Now, suppose the kid dies and I gotta buy a new kid.
Chandler: Okay.
Joey: Give me $400!

Ross: I'm not ready for this, okay? What do I tell her?
Joey: Tell her the truth. You're not ready.
Ross: I could do that... Well, what if she gets upset?
Chandler: Then you distract her with a Barbie doll.

Joey: Phoebe, there you are! Okay, you broke my fridge. You owe me 400 bucks.
Phoebe: Okay, sure.
Joey: Really?
Phoebe: Ooh, technically, you owe me $600 for sending out happy thoughts... on your last 10 auditions.
Joey: Call it even?
Phoebe: Okay.

Ross: What if she goes down there and sleeps with a bunch of guys?
Chandler: Well, maybe you don't marry this one.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий