5 авг. 2021 г.

The One Where Ross Hugs Rachel

Friends 6×2


Ross: I just don't want my tombstone to read "Ross Geller: Three Divorces."
Don't worry about that. Your tombstone can say whatever you want. It can say, "Ross Geller: Good at Marriage." You know what? Mine's gonna say, "Phoebe Buffay: Buried Alive."

Monica: I gotta go find Rachel.
Ross: If you see her, give her some really bad news, so mine doesn't seem so bad.
Phoebe: Something bad to tell Rachel... Bad news for Rachel... What could that be?...
Ross: Can you just lay off, please? My life is an embarrassment. I should just go live under somebody's stairs.
Phoebe: It's not that big a deal. You'll have been divorced three times. You'll have a life, you'll date--
Ross: No, I won't. I'll be at the bottom of the dating barrel now. The only guys below me will be Four-Divorce Guy... Murderer Guy... and geologists.

Ross: See? Once you know the stories, it's not that bad. First marriage: Wife's hidden sexuality. Not my fault. Second marriage: Said the wrong name at the altar. A little my fault. Third marriage: They shouldn't let you get married... when you're drunk and have writing on your face. Nevada's fault.

Joey: It's gonna be weird when I come home and you're not here. No more Joey and Chan's. No more J and C's. Want to go to Joey and Chandler's? Can't. It's not there.

Joey: So Ross and Rachel got married. Monica and Chandler almost got married. You think we should hook up?
Phoebe: Oh, we do. But not just yet.
Joey: Really? Well, when?
Phoebe: Well, first Chandler and Monica will get married... and be filthy rich, by the way. But it won't work out.
Joey: I know.
Phoebe: Then I'll marry Chandler for the money. And you'll marry Rachel and have the beautiful kids.
Joey: Great.
Phoebe: But then we ditch them and we get married. We'll have Chandler's money and Rachel's kids. Getting custody will be easy because of Rachel's drinking problem.
Joey: What about Ross?
Phoebe: I don't want to go into the whole thing... But we have words and I kill him.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий