1 авг. 2021 г.

A Chance at a Happy Ending

Lucifer 5×16


Michael: What about a throne?
Lucifer: Are you offering me my old job?
Michael: I take Heaven. You take Hell. It's kind of poetic if you think about it.

Michael: Forget about the past, brother. Focus on the future.

Linda: It's true. It's true, sometimes when you care about people... you have to go through pain and loss. But that's the price of joy.

Linda: Never loving anyone is far worse than loss.

Chloe: Of course. Maybe I can't control my guilt, but I sure as hell can channel my anger. Let's take that bastard down.

Mazikeen: Point is... Um... I've been thinking, and I've decided. I don't care if you die.
Eve: That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me.

Amenadiel: Falling is how humans learn. It's how I learned. Look, I... I lost my wings, my powers. I fell again and again. You know? And getting back up... well, that was the most empowering experience of my life.

Amenadiel: Father didn't give us the answers, Lucy, because he wanted us to find our own way.
Lucifer: Oh, even if it means dying?
Amenadiel: Yes! Yes, Lucy. You have to risk falling if you wanna fly.

Mazikeen: You wanna tie another hand behind our backs? Fight a war like a bunch of wussies?
Lucifer: It's not cowardly... to save a single life.
Mazikeen: Fine. Whatever. At least we'll all die together.
Lucifer: Well, off that optimism, Dad gave us the power of choice. What say we make one last spectacularly bad one?

Lucifer: You are... God... awful! I mean, what on Earth are you wearing? Is winter coming or something?

Lucifer: Brothers and sisters, I know what you all desire. And I know it's not me as God. But I also know you don't want him either. So you have a difficult decision to make.

Michael: Consider the vote complete and me... GOOOOOD!!!

Lucifer: Can you hear that?... Can't touch this.
Michael: Can't touch what?!
Lucifer: ♪ Can't touch this

Mr. Said Out Bitch: Okay, I don't know what the fork any of that means, but you look like you could use a hand.

Lucifer: Oh, My Me!

——
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий