2 авг. 2021 г.

The One in Vegas: Part 2

Friends 5×24


Rachel: Oh, my God! You drew on me?!
Ross: Hey, you wet my pants!
Phoebe: Whoa, what kind of party was this?

Ross: Besides, no one will even look at you. This is Vegas. Hello? There are tons of other freaks here... There are tons of freaks here. No other. No.

Monica: I couldn't be mad at him for too long.
Chandler: She couldn't live without the "Chand love."
Phoebe: Aw... Get a room.
Monica: We have one.
Phoebe: I know. Use it.

Chandler: I'll tell you what. You roll another hard eight... and we get married here, tonight.

Monica: Oh, okay. I need something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.

Chandler: Hello. One marriage, please.

Ross: Hello, Mrs. Ross!
Rachel: Well, hello, Mr. Rachel!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий