9 авг. 2021 г.

The One with Ross's Denial

Friends 6×3


Ross: She was very upset about having to move out. So I didn't tell her we were still married, because she'd only get more upset. I comforted her. As a friend.

Phoebe: Just tell me this, did you or did you not smell her hair?
Ross: Smell her hair? Well, what if I did?
Phoebe: Ninety percent of a woman's pheromones come out the top of her head. That's why women are shorter. So that men will fall in love when they hug them. Come on, Ross, you're a scientist!

Ross: I was hugging her as a friend, okay? It's not my fault her hair got in my face. She's got a lot of it, and it smells all, uh... you know, coconutty. What?! Oh. It doesn't mean I have feelings for Rachel. Maybe it means I have feelings for coconuts!
Phoebe: Okay, whatever you say. But just be careful. Rachel's not in the same place you are.
Ross: Okay, if the place you're referring to is being in love... then she is in the same place as me, because I am not in that place.
Phoebe: Okay, I didn't understand that. But maybe that's because you were speaking the secret language of love...

Joey: But you're still moving in together, right? Because my ad came out today.
Chandler: "Wanted: Female roommate, nonsmoker, nonugly." Nice.
Joey: Ah? I figured after living with you... it'd be an interesting change to have a female roommate. You know? Someone I could learn from. Someone who's different than me. And what's more different than me, a guy who's not 19... than, say, a girl who is 19?

Phoebe: I saw it.
Ross: I don't know what you're talking about.
Phoebe: I'm talking about that which you already know but won't admit. You know, that you love her again. You relove her.

Rachel: I mean, this is just hopeless. I'm never gonna find anything.
Ross: You can live with me.
Phoebe: What?
Rachel: What?
Ross: What?

Ross: What's more important, love... or silliness?
Chandler: Well, we are fond of the silliness. But we also have a soft spot for the love.
Monica: Love is the best medicine.
Chandler: That's laughter.
Monica: Why do you do it?
Chandler: I don't know.

Ross: Now, Chandler, you wanna live with Monica, right?
Chandler: Yeah, I do.
Ross: And, Mon, you wanna live with Chandler, don't you?
Monica: Yes.
Ross: Good. A verbal contract is binding in the state of New York.

Ross: It would only be weird if we were still in that place. I mean, are you still in that place?
Rachel: No, not at all.
Ross: Good. Me neither. So it's not a problem. We're just two friends who happen to be roommates.

Monica: Come here, I gotta show you something.
Chandler: Okay... Oh, my God, someone's killed Square Man!

Phoebe: Thank you. Um... If you wanna receive e-mails about my upcoming shows... then please give me money so I can buy a computer.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий