11 авг. 2021 г.

Buyout

StartUp 1×5


Ronald Dacey: Nope.
Nick Talman: So... No?
Ronald Dacey: I reject your offer.

Ronald Dacey: You wanna now what the only difference between a rich thug and a poor thug is?....

Ronald Dacey: Sometimes buildings burn, my nigga.
Lance: What you say to me?
Ronald Dacey: I said sometimes, buildings burn, my nigga.

Izzy Morales: They're better than me. They beat me. How could I possibly find them?
Nick Talman: Because you're you. They beat you now. That's okay. There's gotta be a way. You can try, right?
Izzy Morales: Nick, I'm tired.
Nick Talman: It's okay. You can try, right?
Izzy Morales: I am tired.
Nick Talman: Look at me. I believe in you. I believe in you. Are you saying it's impossible or you don't know how? Is it impossible or you don't know how?
Izzy Morales: I don't know how.
Nick Talman: That's okay. That's fine. That's good. 'Cause then you'll find a way. I'll help you. I'll help you in any way I can. Let me help you... Where do we start?
Izzy Morales: .... Get me a beer.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий