20 авг. 2021 г.

Bootstrapped

StartUp 1×6


Nick Talman: Ronald. Aw, man, we have a small problem.

Leonard: Maybe she'll forgive you. My guess is she probably will 'cause she understands you. She wants you to be happy 'cause she loves you. And when you love somebody, that's all that matters. Not all this...

Ronald Dacey: We're here to start a business.
Nick Talman: I thought we already tried that.
Ronald Dacey: We tried it the Nick way, we tried it the Izzy way. Now we're about to try it the Ronald way.

Nick Talman: What are you saying?
Ronald Dacey: I'm saying... we've been going about this all wrong. We were trying to lock down the big busts before we even got the swagger right. You dig?
Nick Talman: Swa... Okay, I guess. "The swagger"?

Ronald Dacey: We need to stop looking at this shit like it's some West Coast, incubated, garage-type bullshit. This here Miami, y'all. A nigga can have the most revolutionary idea since the Internet, and ain't nobody gonna take you seriously unless you got the swagger.

Ronald Dacey: Izzy, you got the code. Nick, you know about money. I know about selling. Three o' us... we can own this damn city, y'all. But if we want folks to start taking us seriously, we need to act like we already do.

Nick Talman: You know, what you're proposing is highly, highly illegal.
Ronald Dacey: Nick, you done lost a million and a half, and you didn't tell your investor. You didn't tell your investor 'cause you started this thing with stolen drug money. And now... you worried about illegal?

Nick Talman: What we're doing is fraud.
Ronald Dacey: Nick, my nigga, you in this now. You been in this. It can't get no worse.
Nick Talman: Is that supposed to make me feel better?
Ronald Dacey: Yeah. It is... All right, now stand up, man, and be a man.

Benny Blush: You wanted to see if I would double down. Same thing happens with every startup I've invested in. They'll have me come in and hope that I'll fall for their dog and pony, and then in the end, I'll either be excited enough or dumb enough to re-up... I think it's admirable, your generation. You know, some people call it "entitlement." I like to think of it as... tenacity.

Nick Talman: Okay, all three of us, we're going to prison for a very long time.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий