13 авг. 2021 г.

The One on the Last Night

Friends 6×6


Ross: Hey, so you guys have anything planned for the big last night?
Chandler: Well, instead of just hanging out, we figure we'd do nothing.
Ross: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Knicks' season opener tonight. I thought maybe you guys would come and watch it.
Joey: I don't know, Ross. Not if you talk about how you gave up basketball... to become a paleontologist.
Ross: I did give up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist--

Rachel: Pheebs, I was wondering...
Monica: You're not dressed yet? We're supposed to start having fun in 15 minutes!
Rachel: Well, and clearly, not a minute sooner.

Joey: Here it is. Our last pizzas together as roommates.
Chandler: I wish I'd known you were gonna do that. I ordered Chinese.
Joey: Oh. Oh, that's okay. Hey, actually, in a way it's kind of nice. You know? Our last dinner together. Me, bringing the food of my ancestors... you, the food of yours.
Chandler: Huh?

Phoebe: Well, this doesn't have to be so sad though, you know? Instead of thinking about how much you're gonna miss about each other... you should, like, think about some of the things you're not gonna miss.

Monica: Can I ask you a question?...
Chandler: Sure.
Monica: What the hell is that dog doing here?!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий