18 авг. 2021 г.

The One with the Apothecary Table

Friends 6×11


Chandler: You kissed her?
Joey: Oh, we kissed it up real nice.
Chandler: So you kissed. Then what happened?
Joey: I came over here to tell you guys.
Chandler: So she's waiting over there for you?
Joey: Yeah... I gotta go.

Rachel: Phoebe hates Pottery Barn?!
Monica: She hates mass-produced stuff. She thinks her furniture should have a story behind it.

Monica: Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes.
Chandler: Here is the wine to bring over tonight. You were also gonna buy Monica flowers... but you couldn't because you paid for dinner last night.

Rachel: I know, I went a little crazy.
Ross: A little? Your place looks like page 72 of the catalog!

Chandler: You okay?
Joey: I'll be all right.
Ross: You know what'd cheer you up?
Joey: What?
Ross: I'm giving this lecture on erosion theories tomorrow night. I think you should come.
Joey: .... You're right, that did cheer me up.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий