19 авг. 2021 г.

The One with the Joke

Friends 6×12


Phoebe: What are you doing?
Rachel: We are looking at a Playboy.
Phoebe: I want to look too!.. Yikes!
Monica: Do you think these pictures are trying to tell a story?
Rachel: Sure. Like in the case of this young woman... she has lost her clothes. So she rides naked on the horse, she's crying out, "Where are they? Where are they?"
Monica: She's not gonna find them, lying in the grass like that.

Monica: This is wrong. You know what else is wrong? Phoebe picking Rachel.
Chandler: You know who else picked Rachel? Ross. You know what else Ross did? He stole my joke. I'm gonna get a joke journal, you know? And document the date and time of every single one of my jokes.
Monica: Good idea. Know what's a bad idea?
Chandler: Picking Rachel.
Monica: That's right.

Joey: It's kind of embarrassing. I mean, I was an actor, now I'm a waiter. It's supposed to go in the other direction.
Chandler: So's your apron. You're wearing it like a cape.

Joey: I mean, the job's easy and the money's good, you know? I guess if I'm hanging out here, I might as well get paid for it. Right? I just feel kind of weird serving you guys, you know?

Rachel: This is great. Finally, I have someone I can pass my wisdom to. Let me tell you some things I learned working at the coffeehouse... First, the customer is always right. A smile goes a long way. And if anyone is ever rude to you, sneeze muffin.

Monica: Hey, it's Phoebe and Rachel. Why don't you tell them... what you were telling me earlier about me not being high maintenance.
Chandler: Monica is a self-sufficient, together lady. Being with her has been like being on a vacation. And what may be perceived as high maintenance... is merely attention to detail.... and..... generosity of spirit.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий