10 авг. 2021 г.

The One Where Joey Loses His Insurance

Friends 6×4


Phoebe: Ross, I know what you're thinking.
Ross: What?
Phoebe: That she's gonna move in with you... and then maybe fall in love with you, and then... when she finds out you're already married, oh, she'll be happy.

Chandler: You got something from the Screen Actors Guild.
Joey: Ooh, it's probably a residual check. Hey, can you open it? I got...
Chandler: "Benefits lapsed."
Joey: Hmm. That's weird. I don't remember being in a movie called Benefits Lapsed.

Joey: Oh, I can't believe this. This sucks. When I had insurance, I could get hit by a bus... or catch on fire, you know? And it wouldn't matter. Now I gotta be careful?
Chandler: I'm sorry, man. There's never a good time to have to... stop catching on fire.

Chandler: What's wrong with you?
Joey: Nothing! Well, I got this blinding pain in my stomach when I was lifting weights before. And then I, uh, passed out... and, uh, I haven't been able to stand up since. Ha, ha. But I don't think it's anything serious.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий