3 авг. 2021 г.

Dangerous Intruder

Why Women Kill 2×6


Alma Fillcot: Oh, Bertram... You want to. I know you do. You can't ignore that kind of suffering. All I'm asking for is one final act of mercy. Please. Save my friend...

Rita Castillo: You know... this seduction doesn't have to end in consummation.
Scooter Polarsky: Aw, I thought that was the whole point.
Rita Castillo: No. The photo is the point. Once Catherine is naked and on her back, you'll have hit the high note. No need to sing the entire opera.

Alma Fillcot: Say, how are you at housebreaking?...
Bertram Fillcot: What's that?
Alma Fillcot: You know, picking locks and all that?

Bertram Fillcot: My record is spotless. 26 deaths, each ruled to be by natural causes.
Alma Fillcot: That's quite an accomplishment.
Bertram Fillcot: Oh, thank you, darling. You know, it seems odd getting compliments for something I hid from you for many years.
Alma Fillcot: I think it's good that I know these things. Makes our marriage stronger.
Bertram Fillcot: Yes, it does.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий