5 авг. 2021 г.

The Woman in Question

Why Women Kill 2×7


Dee Fillcot: It's the one upside to being a big girl. No one ever dares ask if you're pregnant.

Dee Fillcot: I know I said 7:30.
Bertram Fillcot: Maybe the traffic's bad...
Alma Fillcot: Etiquette experts say that you shouldn't be right on time for dinner. The hostess might be running behind. It's polite to be a bit late.
Dee Fillcot: He's not usually this polite.

Vern Loomis: Are you asking me to quit my job?
Alma Fillcot: Oh, Vern. You're asking me to bless this hasty union with my daughter. And she's pregnant with another man's child?... A little compromise makes for happier families. Don't you agree?

Vern Loomis: But what about your mom? I want her to like me.
Dee Fillcot: Honey. She's going to be your mother-in-law. She will never like you.

Alma Fillcot: There's so much suffering in the world. Because of cruelty and unkindness. Rich, beautiful people with power, humiliating weak nobodies who displease them. Rita thought I was weak. And so did I. But you... you taught me that we all have power. If only we're brave enough to use it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий