31 авг. 2021 г.

F9 (2021)

The Fast Saga



Jack Toretto: It's not about being the stronger man, Dom. It's about being the bigger one.

Dominic Toretto: Remember what your daddy told you... Be precise in life. It can make all the difference.

Roman: "Peligro minas." What does that mean?
Dominic Toretto: Tej, how fast we got to go to clear 'em?
Tej: Please don't tell me you're thinking what I think you're thinking.
Dominic Toretto: Why?
Roman: What does "peligro minas" mean?
Dominic Toretto: Tej, how fast?
Tej: I don't know, man.
Roman: Somebody answer me! What does "peligro minas" mean?

Roman: Think about this. We've now been on insane missions around the world, doing what most would say is damn near impossible. And I ain't got one single scar to show for it? I mean, look at my jacket. Those are bullet holes from 14 dudes trying to take my head clean off its shoulders. We've taken out cars, trains, tanks. I'm not gonna even mention the submarine...
Tej: And yet we're still here.
Roman: Exactly.
Tej: Ramsey, what happens when you test a theory over and over again only to come to the same result?
Ramsey: A hypothesis becomes fact. But you're not actually suggesting that...
Tej: I don't know, but when the improbable happens again and again, that's more than luck... Maybe we're not so normal.
Roman: That's what I'm saying! We are not normal.
Ramsey: Okay, um... just to clarify, are you two maybe suggesting that we're what, invincible?
Tej: Maybe.
Roman: Maybe.
Tej: Or maybe... you're just a dumbass.

Buddy: You've got to make peace with the past if you... if you want hope for the future.

Queenie: You know, nothing's more powerful than the love of family. But you turn that into anger and resentment, nothing's more dangerous.

Cipher: I was thinking, if this was a movie, this would be the moment where the villain has an unexpected setback, overcompensates without thinking it through and gets crushed by the good guys... Otto: No, I'm more of a Han Solo.
Cipher: No. You're Yoda.
Otto: Yoda?
Cipher: Mm-hmm.
Otto: No. The little green guy?
Cipher: Yeah.
Otto: No. Ah, shit, I'll take it. Because he's a powerful Jedi, right?
Cipher: No. Yoda's a puppet. With someone's hand up his ass.

Jack Toretto: See, cars like this are immortal. '70 Chargers are designed so well that if you take care of 'em, they'll run for 100 years.
Dominic Toretto: Immortal?
Jack Toretto: Just like a family, Dom. Build it right, you take care of it... it'll live beyond you.

Tej: We're literally gonna be in a perpetual freefall.
Roman: Freefall? What does that even mean?
Tej: Roman, it means numbers don't lie. As long as we obey the laws of physics, then we'll be fine, okay? It's just all math and science.

Roman: What we supposed to be doing with these old-ass suits that ain't been used since World War I?
Tej: Oh, I'm sorry. Astronauts "R" Us was closed for shopping today. Listen, these suits are just like space suits. They both account for pressure differential. Only thing is we may blow up like balloons just a little bit. That's the only difference.

Roman: Oh, my God. Oh, my God. We're in outer space!

Tej: Tell me you know how to work the thrusters.
Roman: Tej, numbers is what you do, right? Driving is what I do.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий