1 сент. 2021 г.

The One Where Ross Meets Elizabeth's Dad

Friends 6×21


Chandler: Are you judging them by their covers? Because you're really not supposed to.
Phoebe: I'm deciding which one to use. I'm going to start writing another book.
Chandler: Because the last one was such a big seller?
Phoebe: Well, if you must know, I have written 14 books. And as I'm the only one who has read them... I can tell you that they have all been very well received.

Ross: Hi. What are you doing later?
Phoebe: Oh, Rachel and I have to get our hair cut.
Rachel: We do?
Phoebe: I want to see what he wants first.

Paul Stevens: So, Ross... what's your problem?
Ross: Excuse me?
Paul Stevens: Why can't you get a girlfriend your own age?

Monica: Is there a Mrs. Stevens?
Chandler: There's a Mr. Bing!

Ross: Joey?
Rachel: Hi, Ross. I was just getting him to like you.
Ross: Joey? Joey!

Paul Stevens: I have to admit that after all the wonderful things Lizzie has told me... and the many, many, many stories that Rachel has told me... that, well... you're not... all bad.

Monica: We said we would meet at the coffee house at 6:00.
Chandler: We said 7:00.
Monica: We said 6:00!
Chandler: The only way that I said 6:00... would be if I said the sentence, "Let's meet at 7:00, not at 6:00."
Monica: If I had said 7:00, I would have said something like: "Wow, my boyfriend is such a wiseass. -00!"

Rachel: Wait. I just thought of another story about how nice Ross is.
Ross: That's okay, Rach. We're not liking Ross right now.
Rachel: Oh! Well, I got a lot of those, too.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий