7 сент. 2021 г.

Kikujirô no natsu (1999)

Kikujiro: Okay. Which ones?
Masao: 4 and 9. ......
Kikujiro: Kid, don't pick the ones who fall. Only those who finish first. You chose the only two who fell. Maybe you're a genius. Anyway. What's next?

Kikujiro: Damn, I could've won 838,000! I would've bought you an Armani suit. What's wrong with you? Next race. Numbers.
Masao: 4 and 5.
Kikujiro: 4 and 5. 4 and 5, meaning 4 comes first? 4 - 5. Sure 5 isn't first?
Masao: No.
Kikujiro: 4 - 5 is the right order? You're in trouble if the reverse wins. 4 - 5? Better buy the reverse, too.

Kikujiro: You must be a farmer.
Bus Stop Man: No, no. A banker.
Kikujiro: You're kidding. With a face like that?
Bus Stop Man: But I really work at a musical instrument factory.
Kikujiro: Instruments? You make gongs?
Bus Stop Man: No, no. Pianos.
Kikujiro: With that face? No way.
Bus Stop Man: I don't make them. I'm a security guard.
Kikujiro: Really? You take cuts from thieves?
Bus Stop Man: Me, never!

Kikujiro: Eat up.
Masao: What about you?
Kikujiro: Well, I'm hungry, but... You eat. I'll be okay. Grown-ups have to make sacrifices for little children.

Kikujiro: Must be the wrong lady. The address is right, but... Not the right lady.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий