10 сент. 2021 г.

Loss

StartUp 2×4


Nick Talman: Hey, so we just want to make sure, uh... What's "Abysm"?
Izzy Morales: A virus I'm writing.
Nick Talman: Why are you doing that?
Izzy Morales: To knee-cap Guizer.

Nick Talman: And this chicken, by the way. Yeah, wow... You're good.
Mara Chandler: We raise everything here.
Nick Talman: Mmm-hmm. Yeah, you can tell.
Mara Chandler: It's pretty fresh, you know. Very fresh. I was there when he hatched. From just a little egg. His name was Meryl. He was a cool dude. Really wise soul, you know. But I'm glad that you're eating him because, I think, Meryl would have liked you.
Nick Talman: Uh... I mean...
Mara Chandler: I'm just fucking with you, dude... Yeah, no, his name was Fred.
Nick Talman: It tastes like a Fred.

Wes Chandler: Nick... It's you... You're not ready to spearhead something of this magnitude.

Nick Talman: So you want to work with people who stab other people with kitchen utensils? Wes Chandler: Now, the point is, it turns out Haggy and me are best friends... to this day. You wanna know why? Because I owned him.

Wes Chandler: You've grown into an impressive young man, Nick. I mean, you're smart, you're caring, you're motivated. And believe it or not, your father was really proud of you. But when I look in your eyes... all I see is a scared kid who stays in his room while me and his old man were out back smoking stoogies because the smell made him nauseous.

Ronald Dacey: You don't ask her. You sit down, you say... What's her name?
Touie Dacey: Rachelle.
Ronald Dacey: You say, "Hey, Rachelle. I've been noticing you noticing me. And I like it." Hey! What?
Touie Dacey: Ah, pap, no. Nobody spit game like that no more. It's a different time, all right? And, you know, spitting game make you sound... Make you sound weak.
Ronald Dacey: Doing what everybody else do, that's what make you weak. You want to be like everybody else? You're a Dacey, you ain't like everybody else.

Ronald Dacey: You tell her you been noticing her noticing you, and you like it. Her face turn red, that mean green, baby, you good... It worked on your mama.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий