21 сент. 2021 г.

The One with Monica's Thunder

Friends 7×1


Joey: I gotta get up early for an audition. I gotta look good. I'm supposed to be playing a 19-year-old.
Chandler: So when you said get up early, did you mean 1986?
Joey: You guys don't think I look 19?....
Phoebe: Oh, 19! We thought you said 90.

Monica: Chandler, it happens to lots of guys. You're tired, you had a lot of champagne. Don't worry about it.
Chandler: I'm not worried. I'm fascinated. You know? It's like biology. Which is funny, because in high school I failed biology... and tonight biology failed me.

Ross: Happy Monica's Night.
Rachel: Well, thank you. You too.

Rachel: Hey, you know what we never did? Oh, no, not that. We never had bonus night.
Ross: A what?
Rachel: You know, bonus night. Two people break up, but they get back together for one night.
Ross: One night, just sex? No strings attached? Yeah, yeah, we never had that.

Joey: Come on, am I 19 or what?
Chandler: Yes, on a scale of one to 10, 10 being the dumbest a person can look... you are definitely 19.

Chandler: You've had a lot of sex, right?
Joey: When, today?.. Some, not a lot.

Chandler: I had kind of a, uh... I was unable to... I really wanted to, but I couldn't...
Joey: There, ha, hm. There was an incident. Don't worry about that, man. That happens.
Chandler: It's happened to you?
Joey: Yeah... Once.
Chandler: Well, what'd you do?
Joey: I did it anyway.

Monica: I'm sorry, apparently I opened the door to the past.

Monica: Thunder being stolen.

Chandler: I know you're upset, but don't forget there is going to be a wedding... You are going to throw the bouquet, and then a honeymoon... Maybe in Paris...
Monica: Paris?
Chandler: We will take a moonlit walk on the Rue de la blah-blah-blah.
Monica: Keep talking.

Monica: Hi, Pheebs. What's up?
Phoebe: You said I could sing at your wedding, so I need a small deposit.
Monica: What?
Phoebe: Good-faith money to hold the date.

Rachel: Come on, Ross. Let's go have sex!
Monica: I can't believe you're gonna have sex on my engagement night!
Chandler: Well, somebody should.

Monica: I warn you, the night you announce your engagement... I'm going to announce that I'm pregnant!
Chandler: How is that ever going to happen?

Ross: What can I say? You missed your chance. From now on, the only person who's going to enjoy these bad boys is me.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий