7 сент. 2021 г.

Bleeding Edge

StartUp 2×2


Phil Rask: How do I know you won't just, uh, disappear yourself?
Nick Talman: I'm not trying to run for my life, I am trying to get it back.

Ronald Dacey: You know about that shit?
Izzy Morales: 'Course I know about Tor.
Ronald Dacey: That's... That's right. What do you know about that shit? Can we trust that to move product?
Izzy Morales: It depends. You know the government started it?
Ronald Dacey: Word?
Izzy Morales: Word.

Ronald Dacey: You know how to get ahold of one of those?
Izzy Morales: I don't know, dude. Google it, download it... What do you want me to do, Ronald? You want me to come to your house and give you computer lessons?!

Ronald Dacey: Go see your family, Isabelle. That shit is way bigger than you.

Vera: Do you ever wonder what your life would have been like if you just left Miami? Before you came to us...

Officer Jules: Shit, Ronny. You don't understand what's happening, huh? When's the last you been to the 58 T? It's just rows of townhouses popping up. And then, you got Cherelus's new shit.
Ronald Dacey: Of course, I know that. Why do you think I'm talking to you?
Officer Jules: You know, there was a time where we'd scratch each other's back. But now, with all this shit going down, those orders are coming down from much higher up now.
Ronald Dacey: 5%... Please. 5%! ... 10%.
Officer Jules: Nigga, you trippin'. You can't buy this shit, man. Not no more.

Izzy Morales: I was thinking... How do you find your way onto the Dark Net that's 100% anonymous?... How do you do it? How do you do it?... Boom! Then it hits me. You don't. You don't because it's impossible unless you create your own Dark Net.

Ronald Dacey: Are you sure you ain't on something?
Izzy Morales: Why?
Ronald Dacey: Your own Dark Net?
Izzy Morales: I already did. Come here...


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий