22 сент. 2021 г.

The One with Rachel's Book

Friends 7×2


Joey: Hey. Who wants French toast?
Ross: Oh, I'll have some.
Joey: Me too. Eggs and milk in the fridge. Thanks.

Rachel: Yeah, we got a lot to do. We gotta think about the flowers... the caterers, the music...
Chandler: Oh, I got some thoughts on the music...
Monica: Chandler, too many cooks...
Ross: Take it from me. All you have to do is show up and try to say the right name.

Joey: Where are you going? The vicar won't be home for hours.
Rachel: Joey... where did you learn that word?
Joey: Where do you think... Zelda?

Monica: We can always earn more money, okay? But we're only gonna get married once.
Chandler: Look, I understand, but I have to put my foot down, okay? The answer is no.
Monica: You're gonna have to put your foot down?!
Chandler: Yes, I am.
Phoebe: Wow. Money and a firm hand. Finally a Chandler I can get on board with.

Monica: Hey, listen, when you were talking about our future, you said cat. But you meant dog, right?


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий