8 сент. 2021 г.

Acheron: Part I

The Walking Dead 11×1


Maggie: The people that attacked us... We only knew two things about them. They come at night, and by the time you see them, you're already dead.

Maggie: Which way?
Negan: Yellow line north. Switch to blue at Reagan National, then hop the red toward Bethesda.

Negan: Know what that noise actually is? That is God, telling us to turn around.
Gabriel: I'm pretty sure He would have ran that by me first.
Negan: Yeah? The Good Lord direct your one eyeball to this?

Eugene: Those who know me, know me to be an honorable gent. If you're inferring something from my manner of speaking, well... that's just how I roll. Verbally, that is.

Interrogator: What was your zip code?
Yumiko: How can anyone possibly be expected to remember that?
Eugene: From 1978 to 1984, it was 75001. From 1984 to 1996, it was 76244-0361. From latter half of 1996 through...

Interrogator: Have you ever been vaccinated for measles?
Eugene: Would you like the dates?

Interrogator: How many bowel movements do you have a day?
Yumiko: Excuse me?!
Interrogator: What do you use to wipe?
Ezekiel: Pass.

Ezekiel: Are you in charge? You've been standing there, not saying a damn word like you're the man in charge.

Ezekiel: Okay, we gotta go.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий