8 сент. 2021 г.

Boss Fight

Ozark 3×4


Wendy Byrde: What do we do now?
Helen Pierce: We wait.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Just... I'm executing the plan. And it's a good plan, it's yours.

Omar Navarro : What do you want, Marty?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: ...... I don't understand the question.

Helen Pierce: He's testing us.
Wendy Byrde: Yeah, and if we succeed...
Helen Pierce: Well, it could mean that Marty is, um... redundant.
Wendy Byrde: And if we fail?
Helen Pierce: Well, I'm afraid we might be.

Omar Navarro : You fear her... Yeah. Yeah, you fear her because you don't understand her.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: And you do?
Omar Navarro : Wendy knows exactly what she wants.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: And what's that?
Omar Navarro : All of it. She wants it all.

Wendy Byrde: You know, there are times when you, you just have to say to yourself... "I fucked up," and then... and then you have to move on.

Special Agent Maya Miller: Call me. Anytime. Day or night. I can help.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий