24 сент. 2021 г.

The One with Phoebe's Cookies

Friends 7×3


Monica: What's wrong, Phoebe?
Phoebe: I just went to my old apartment to get you the cookie recipe... and that stupid fire burned it up!
Monica: No! Why didn't you make a copy and keep it in a fireproof box... and keep it at least 100 yards away from the original?
Phoebe: .... Because I'm normal.

Monica: All right, I definitely taste nutmeg.
Phoebe: You do?
Monica: You don't? Heh. Well, that's the difference... between a professional and a layman.
Phoebe: That and arrogance.

Joey: You know what? Since I'm here, I'm gonna have a beer on the portside. See what I did there? Ha, ha.
Rachel: We're luffing a little. Will you tighten up the cunningham?
Joey: Whoa, you just said a bunch of stuff I don't know.

Joey: I quit!
Rachel: What do you mean? You can't quit.
Joey: Why not?
Rachel: Because you're not finished! I won't have it. Greens do not quit.
Joey: Greens? I'm a Tribbiani! Tribbianis quit.

Rachel: Oh, God, Joey. Oh, I'm my father. Oh, my God. This is horrible. I've been trying so hard not to be my mother, I did not see this coming.

Monica: Aw, Pheeb, isn't there any relative that would have the recipe? What about your sister?
Phoebe: Oh, no. I made a promise to myself that the next time... I would talk to Ursula is over my dead body. And that's not happening until October 15, 2032.
Ross: That's the day you're gonna die? See. Darn it, I've got shuffleboard that day.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий