25 сент. 2021 г.

The One with Rachel's Assistant

Friends 7×4


Ross: What about you?
Phoebe: I don't know. I can't lie to him again. Oh, no, I... No. I'm just gonna press my breasts up against him.
Monica: And say nothing?
Phoebe: Uh-huh, yeah, that's right.

Chandler: That's it? I gave up my Disneyland story for that?!
Monica: Hm, that's right. You lose, sucker!.. Please still marry me.

Monica: You kissed a guy? Oh, my God!
Chandler: In my defense, it was dark and he was a very pretty guy.

Rachel: Wait a minute, what happened to Days of our Lives?
Joey: Uh, well, they might be a little mad at me over there.
Phoebe: What happened?
Joey: Well, maybe I got a little upset, and maybe I told them where they could go.

Rachel: He's Tag. This is Phoebe... Phoebe, can I see you for a sec?
Phoebe: Mm-hm.
Tag Jones: Phoebe...
Phoebe: Mm-hm.
Tag Jones: Great name.
Phoebe: You like that? You should hear my phone number.

Chandler: You know when I said married people... should share everything and not have any secrets?
Monica: Yeah?
Chandler: That was stupid. Let's not do that.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий