26 сент. 2021 г.

Pale

American Horror Story. Double Feature: Red Tide

10×2

Harry Gardner: I didn't wanna say this because emotions were high, but you know, if you walk out on this job, it's gonna be very difficult for you to get another one. Not after bailing on the last one you had.
Doris Gardner: They were pushy clients with terrible taste. They didn't understand minimalism at all! Or a monochromatic blush color scheme... thank you very much... which is very now, by the way. And I think I have a very good excuse for not finishing this one!

Doris Gardner: Let's just give him some space to be an asshole artist for a couple of days, and I am sure this fever of his will break.

Doris Gardner: Okay, what do you think of a couch in one of these, and the wall in this?
Alma Gardner: Looks like the same color.
Doris Gardner: What? No! They are slightly different. It's called "tone on tone". A lot of the Instagram design accounts are featuring it right now.
Alma Gardner: This one feels like a cactus. And this one feels like you would slide right off of it.

Belle Noir: He's going to have to upgrade his diet if he wants to keep feeling that way.
Austin Summers: Speaking of which, Belle o' the ball, I'm hungies. Let's go up the Cape and find a snack.
Belle Noir: Mm...

Austin Summers: You want to know the best part? It only works if you have talent.

Austin Summers: See, if you take the pill, and you don't have a creative seed in your brain already, the pill destroys you... turns you into a flesh phantom. Always thirsty, never satisfied or employed. And who knows where talent comes from? No one!

Harry Gardner: But now I'm draining packages of raw steak to drink the juices, and... and sucking the blood out of my wife's finger. Why?
Austin Summers: Metaphorically... I don't know. Maybe something about, uh, artists stealing other people's lifeblood to inspire our work. Scientifically, the drug severely depletes the four major minerals in our blood. See, Harry, you can't survive on the pill without replacing those minerals in heroic doses. And cartons of cow meat ain't gonna cut it, champ. You're gonna need that fresh, warm stuff from something that has opposable thumbs.

Harry Gardner: Netflix offered me a deal. We're gonna be rich!

Harry Gardner: I just need one more to finish the series I'm working on.
Belle Noir: Well, that's what they all say. Just one more book, one more movie, one more hit play, and then I'll just stop for good. It doesn't work that way, pretty. There's nothing more addictive than success. You've tasted it now, and you're never going to be able to live without it.

Belle Noir: Keep your coat on. We're going out to eat.

Harry Gardner: How many people have taken these pills?
Belle Noir: A few. More lately.
Harry Gardner: Why the increase?
Austin Summers: Streamers.

Harry Gardner: And what constitutes a good feed?
Belle Noir: There are 9 to 12 pints of blood in the human body, and Belle and I usually split that...

Harry Gardner: Murdering human beings to drink their blood?
Belle Noir: Yes, it sounds fucking terrible! We're not dining on doctors or eating up engineers or snacking on scientists. We find the ones who won't be missed. The ones who are a drain on society. It's basically a community service.

Belle Noir: Just remember, there are only two rules. Don't ever feed off anyone in P-Town. .... And... never take your gloves off.

Tuberculosis Karen: How do you know so much about movies?
Mickey: I love movies. They're my whole life.

Mickey: You know, we should take some of those pills. Look, I, uh, stole them from Belle. ...
Tuberculosis Karen: No! You know what these do to people.
Mickey: Yeah, makes them rich and famous.
Tuberculosis Karen: They make you bloodsuckers! Murderers!
Mickey: Look, if you want real success, you've got to compromise a little bit. Everyone's gotta go Darth Vader to get ahead in life, right?

Mickey: Wait, you think I'd turn into one of those pale zombies. Y-y-you don't think I have any talent at all, do you?

Tuberculosis Karen: But what if you're not talented? What if you end up like one of the bad ones?
Mickey: Look around. Anything's better than this...

Belle Noir: Enough talking. Mama's hungry.

Lark: I changed my name to Lark. ... It's kind of hard to be taken seriously in the tat community when your name's Leslie Feldman.

Harry Gardner: Oh, no thanks. My wife and I agreed never to get tattoos. It's... it's in our wedding vows.
Lark: Did you agree to never murder people and drink their blood too? Shit happens.

Lark: Look at it this way... doing this will make it so you have to eat less people.

Doris Gardner: You don't think I'm a great mother?
Alma Gardner: I am who I am. What part of me would not be me if I was raised by some other perfectly ordinary woman?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий