19 сент. 2021 г.

In Case of Emergency

Ozark 3×7


Agent Trevor Evans: First, your uncles turn up dead, then your father gets gunned down. Now, either you're cursed, or this is the cost of loyalty to Marty Byrde.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: What's this?
Sue Shelby: It's a car.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: It's a Transformer, and I spoke to you about conspicuous spending. Send this back.
Sue Shelby: Now, see, Marty, that's your problem. You are always trying to control everything.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Got it.
Sue Shelby: Loosen up, put a little sparkle in your step.

Sue Shelby: Now, listen, I think we experienced a real breakthrough in our last session.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I don't. I'm kicked out of the house.
Sue Shelby: That just means we're going somewhere good.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Are they accusing me of money laundering or staging this hit?
Helen Pierce: Both.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: You really think I'm capable of doing that?

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: You want me to be your asset? You learn how to be a better handler.

Darlene Snell: Maybe... she had a good reason. Did it to protect Marty Byrde. Oh. If that's the case, your quarrel is not with your cousin. It's with Byrde. That man is a disease. He worms his way in, gets his hooks into people and changes them so they forget who they are. I mean, I saw it happen right in front of me with Jacob. The man I loved for 40 years, like a... a part of me. I watched him turn into something that I... I didn't even recognize. And he knew it, too. He just wasn't strong enough to fight it himself. And that's why I had to kill him.
Wyatt Langmore: What?

Wyatt Langmore: I thought you said he had a heart attack.
Darlene Snell: He did. It just wasn't entirely natural.

Special Agent Maya Miller: He's great at what he does. It's a shame he has to do it for a shitty boss.

Sue Shelby: Maybe you're scared that if you take in this stray, you'll be opening yourself up to hurt. Do you think you're avoiding pain?
Frank Jackson: Maybe.
Sue Shelby: Why do you think that is?
Frank Jackson: My job, perhaps. It's better if I don't feel things. I did love my dog.
Sue Shelby: It's easy to confuse vulnerability with weakness. But allowing yourself to be vulnerable is the truest sign of strength.
Frank Jackson: Thank you. That was very helpful.

Helen Pierce: Do you ever get tired of this?
Frank Jackson: No, not really.
Helen Pierce: Good. Keep your schedule open.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий