2 сент. 2021 г.

Recapitalization

StartUp 1×10


News Anchor: If you could, go ahead and explain this to me, 'cause I guess I'm a little, I don't know, thick when it comes to these sort of things. What is it? Is it like a PayPal? What would you compare it to?
Alex Bell: Well, PayPal is a digital payment system. It's not its own currency. GenCoin is. It's like... okay, so, you could pay for something with a dollar or you could pay for something with yen. Or you could pay for something with GenCoin.
News Anchor: So, it actually is its own currency?
Alex Bell: Yes.

Izzy Morales: All I could think about was this was the dude. This guy, he had the money, and he was gonna make it real...

Vera: You're welcome to call your lawyer. Otherwise, I'd let this one be.

Ronald Dacey: This some serious ass shit right here. Stone cold. You gotta know when to be the man... and when to be the bigger man. You feel me?

Izzy Morales: I'm sorry. I. Am. Sorry. For what I did, and "sorry" doesn't cut it, and I know that, but I have no other words other than "I am sorry."

Izzy Morales: This right here is GenCoin. There's no GenCoin without you.
Nick Talman: We had a plan to get the company back. You want in?

Vera: Some dogs can't be chained. She would have bitten us all.

Phil Rask: Hi.

Alex Bell: Okay then. What, uh... And how... how can I help?
Phil Rask: I need money.

Alex Bell: Are... are... I don't understand. Are you blackmail...
Phil Rask: I'm blackmailing you. Yeah.

Phil Rask: Shut up. Be smart, okay?
Alex Bell: And you'll leave me alone?

Ronald Dacey: I remember I shot him 'cause I had to. It was me or him. But after I squeezed that trigger... I let that shit change me. Get inside my bones like some cancer all up and through every part of who I was. I let my sin define me, grind me down to the man I thought I 'posed to be. But you ain't got to do that, son. This town... it's what you make it. You need to know that.
     You got a choice. We all got choice. Life about choice. And the choices I make, they ain't always gonna be pretty. Hell, matter of fact, sometimes they gonna be ugly.
     There's gonna be people gunning for us. And I ain't talkin' about them kids you throw down with over in Little River or even them Towners, dawg. I'm talking a whole lot worse. 'Cause here, where we at... every move you make, it come with a price. And you got to be willing to pay that price... and move on... and know that it's worth every tear. Every ounce of sweat. Every drop of blood. 'Cause this ain't America, kid. This here... is Miami.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий